Responsive Services International Corp. has been awarded a contract with TIPS (The Interlocal Purchasing System) Security Systems & Products (Contract #170203). This contract covers security cameras, security servers (NVRs, NAS, etc.), software, VMS products, door access control products and software, and complete installation services. Any governmental organizations – schools, hospital districts, cities/counties, and other organizations can purchase off of this contract without having to do a RFP/RFB as this is a cooperative contract that has already been bid out by TIPS.
Responsive Services International Corp. has partnered with Isonas Pure IP Access Control and BlueWave Security to offer our clients the absolute best in IP-based door access control security products. Their industry leading and patented technology is unlike any other and has been designed specifically as a full-feature access control system without the use of panels or proprietary networks. It is completely customizable, affordable, scalable and easily implementable in every type of industry including Education (K-12 and Universities), Government, Healthcare and Retail. Our product offerings include –
- The NetGen Controller – The NetGen Controller is BlueWave’s network hardware that communicates with all BlueView management software versions in real-time over wired Ethernet or wireless Wi-Fi networks. The NetGen door controllers support industry standard Wiegand credential readers and 12 or 24 volt locking devices. Customers with existing Wiegand readers and other door electronics can leverage their investment and reduce costs by using NetGen controllers to upgrade legacy systems. RSI, Inc. will handle the installation of this system into your existing network and can also implement it in conjunction with the Ruckus Wireless solution, thereby teaming together two outstanding products to allow for a seamless security access system with easy management usage and controls.
- Isonas PowerNet IP Reader-Controller – The industry’s first panel-free IP reader controller to deliver true Power Over Ethernet, our PowerNet Reader provides the freedom to secure an unlimited number of doors without the hassle of having to wire panels or hubs.
- Isonas (isonas.com) – Isonas is the first access control company to design and manufacture a cutting-edge, IP-to-the-door solution that has revolutionized security access control. They have eliminated the need for complexity by doing away with inconvenient and costly control panels, dedicated hard wiring, and separate power supplies. Their network-based PowerNet™ card reader-controllers offer a patented technology that easily integrates with Windows-based software to deliver more simplicity and ease of use and management. Their ability to easily integrate with other solutions also gives the client greater flexibility. RSI, Inc. is pleased to be a corporate partner with Isonas and we strongly feel their “Pure IP” access control systems are not only top notch as a product but also important in that they provide both ease of use and management and great value for our clients. We look forward to assisting our clients in gaining piece of mind through the addition of this security solution for their facilities.
- Locking Devices – For a fully-secure access control system at the door, BlueWave Security provides commercial grade, non-proprietary locking hardware necessary to complete required specifications. Whether an exit device, door strike, magnetic or cylindrical lock is specified, BlueWave Security can provide these and all associated housings, brackets and accessory components and RSI, Inc. will install these on all designated doors.
- REX (Request to Exit) Devices & Credential Cards – This security system offers a selection of request to exit (REX) commercial grade devices in push button, switch and sensor options. In addition, to complete the NetGen controlled access control system, credential cards (prox, fob, photo ID) are required, except for the BluePass reader that utilizes existing Smartphone Bluetooth technology.
- Mobotix Corp. (mobotix.com) – Mobotix is quickly becoming the leader in high resolution video security camera technology. Their Moonlight and Thermal technologies as well as 6MP resolution standard are leading the industry. The fact they do not charge any software or license fees on their camera products make them an ideal solution for small organizations as well as large ones trying to keep security costs under control. We proudly utilize many of their camera solutions and the variety of their options allows the ability to truly customize the solutions we design for our clients. RSI, Inc. is pleased to use and recommend Mobotix products/services for its clients and is a registered partner with experienced staff to help you understand your security environment needs and then design the best, most cost effective solution for you.
- Milestone Systems (milestonesys.com) – Milestone Systems is a global leader in video management systems and has both partnered with many camera and hardware manufacturers as well as designed their own storage servers which allows for a truly integrated solution customized to just about any budget. They have pioneered software that is both easy-to-use and scalable, thus allowing for a security surveillance system that meets the challenges of today and tomorrow. They integrate with another of our partners (Mobotix Cameras) and make deployment happen in hours instead of days. They are unique in that they provide support and design on their products as well as those they integrate with. RSI, Inc. is pleased to be a corporate partner with Milestone Systems and we strongly feel their video management systems are not only top notch as a product but also important in that they provide great value for our clients. We look forward to assisting our clients in gaining piece of mind through the addition of this solution for their facilities.
- ACTi Corp. (acti.com) – ACTi Corporation, founded in 2003, is quickly becoming one of the leaders in end-to-end IP video surveillance solutions. Their wide range of indoor and outdoor cameras, VMS software, NVRs and mobility capability make them an ideal solution for education, retail, government, healthcare, and many others. The fact they have integration with other solution partners, such as for access control, illustrates their commitment to being open and flexible. We proudly utilize many of their camera solutions and the variety of their options allows the ability to truly customize the solutions we design for our clients. RSI, Inc. is pleased to use and recommend ACTi products/services for its clients and is a registered partner with experienced staff to help you understand your security environment needs and then design the best, most cost effective solution for you.
- Verkada (verkada.com) – Verkada is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing security camera companies in the United States. Their Cloud-based security camera products do not require an onsite NVR/DVR for storage as video is stored on the camera and replicated to the Cloud, thereby cutting the large expense of having an onsite storage appliance. Their security cameras are IP-Based and simply require a network data drop for connection to the internet. Verkada is simplifying enterprise surveillance for schools, businesses and other organizations and they are dedicated to supporting their customer base with a full 10 Year warranty on their products. RSI, Inc. is pleased to offer our clients the Verkada solution of security camera products/services and is a registered partner with experienced staff to help you understand your security environment and then design the best, most cost effective solution for you.
- Open Options (ooaccess.com) – Open Options Access Control is a Texas-based company and for 20 years has developed access control solutions that connect to leading security technologies to deliver a full-scale solution based on each customer’s unique needs. The company has been a Mercury partner since 1997 and they are dedicated to delivering the most advanced open platform access control solution on the market. They are unique in that they provide support and design from the door locking device through to the network infrastructure. RSI, Inc. is pleased to be a corporate partner with Open Options and we strongly feel their access control systems are not only top notch as a product but also important in that they provide great value for our clients. Their ability to integrate with so many other systems, like intelligent locks, cards and readers, video security systems, bridge solutions, critical communications, alarm panel interface, and more really provide flexibility unparalleled in today’s marketplace. We look forward to assisting our clients in gaining piece of mind through the addition of this solution for their facilities.
- PC Matic (pcmatic.com) – PC Matic is a division of PC Pitstop and is a leader in endpoint device protection software from all types of online threat sources. They offer Cloud-based Endpoint Security and Performance Optimization software that will protect your organization’s online devices and also offer a physical server protection software version to help protect these important network infrastructure hardware units. Their whitelist technology blocks all unwanted and unsafe programs from executing, keeping your endpoints safer and more reliable. And, with their Super Shield product that uses advanced heuristics to prevent script-based attacks from leveraging known good windows scripting hosts, they provide fileless malware protection. RSI, Inc. is proud to partner with PC Matic to offer our clients this very unique means to further protect their network from unwanted threats.
RSI, Inc. is proud to offer this turnkey security solution as an excellent addition to our current portfolio of services and strongly feel it now allows us to be the single source solution for all of your technology needs.
Security License – State of Texas #B19A01